Saturday, December 25, 2010

A'INT WE ARE MISSING SOMETHING ???....


INDIA... a country where sun of economic growth is rising in the west these day- largest service industries and its inching 60 degree growth demographic thanks to ITes & BPOs'. A country, in past, once known for its huge treasure of gold and cultural heritage, only cultural metal has been left here which has been rusted and ruined somewhere completely or partially. So what is there with which we are flying high even after doomed present. Certainly not GDP percentiles and no support of health and education reforms and even not related to political blasphemies. I wish, I could describe it here in simple terms but big branches doesn't have countable leaves.
Before drawing my wishlist, I would like to share something I've witnessed really very interesting to my readers. Last day some of my friends take me for a movie at one of biggest multiplex of the town on releasing day - might be friday, masses of town gathered there to have first watch of the family drama movie. After movie, some of families went on group discussion with its members about the theme, scenes and dialouges of movies- while some turks went onto waiting the girl sit beside him or at back in plex theater to have some dating fixation and exchange of cell phone numbers and e-mail IDs. Beside all these I come out with formal temperament and behaving normally with everyone- but there I saw something which is ingenuine & unsual for my eyes- A girl, dressed well, but patches of dirt were still there on some part of dress. The girl was not there for chuckling movie scenes, she was actually asking for alms from rich peoples. I asked the girl that why she is doing this- is there any thing serious happened with her. On first instance she is not ready for any comment, but on my hard insistance she got ready to tell me on one condition- that her word will be clear to me only when all people went to their parked cars. After my long waiting, I found her at one of corner of car parking, I put my request again to her and she starts uttering about implementing this conventional idea of begging, she used to this everyday here without any prior permission from mall operators and with hidden lime-light. The reason she sends to my ears cause me to think more ridiculuously about growth concerns and parameters of my country. Her beseeching ideas come to her after she left her mother dead at hospital and continuous drunken habit of her father, due to which she doesn't have enough money to pursue his masters' study.
I was totally shattered at that circumstance and doesn't getting any thing to mutter on thwart problems as some tears were come out of her dark brown eyes. I pointed about her conventional idea of begging, she brag me that malls got rich people, for them 5-10 Rs. is like a piece of paper for them as she collected nearly 200- 300 Rs. here at one visit- something really conspicious. I have a basic agenda about beggars- punting nothing on their extended hands, in respect to discourage begging. But that time I really want to put something at the end of her limbs. Not because I was differentiating from my strict principles and now decided to change for a little bit, but that time I want to do something that supports education and intiate new ideas that scour all elements against higher education for poors and exhibit them efficiently among poor masses.
My respect for my country- unlike all of my honest politicians- not only based on pre-mature busty unreliable commitments, but akin to preserving truths, meant for long term continuous considerations. I'm not here to instigate my patriotic identity or to take symbolical oaths to prove something. According to me, for any country lover, there is no need to prove something about his deeds and ideas his - work, concerns and remarkable approach will be the best indicator of being a responsible citizen. I also wanna justify here that success in acting as a responsible citizen works for me like a pond of water in sunglaring desert. "Success is not a matter of concern for me, as I guess if it effects me, then failure would probably destroy me".

Well coming on my basic agenda, this post merely not flood your thinking about ranging approach of begging mass to extensive platform like 'Malls', but yes!!!.. it is cleared here that soomeday we'll be dragged to this changing money chasing game; just wait for that moment to arrive. Entrustingly for my readers, following lines 'could be' 'would be' & 'should be' always kept memorised to tread on hard footsteps of revolutionary ideas of "CHANGE"...

ONE COUNTRY, NO PRESENCE OF STATE IDEALOGY... I would be sounding critical in mentioning hard line ups. But, I guess, there nothing to be ashamed for thinking only about your country. This would not entail you to get your state feeling burnt in high degree flame, but the hindsight behing is this to "always place your country, before your and any other state". Every decision of yuor shold be influenced by this thinking, then prefect congruency will be exasperated within you...

DO WHAT YOU 'CAN' DO, NOT WHAT YOU 'LIKE' TO DO..... Simply speaking, human procession of thinking and its fuelled desire to jump to accomplish the venture is dilligently thriving. But here I want to make my point clear that 'as much you should have been desperate about doing something extraordinary or extreme to the expectations of people around, your heart beat will be pumping, but inmate soul might be not chasing the subject matter in same way, we are making fool of ourselves....

1 comment: